A unique heirloom for both men and women.
Our signet ring features an engraved medieval cross on a heavy oval base. The unique design of this ring means this can also be used as a wax seal to sign off your love letters. Custom made in the metal of your choice.
The cross, often recognised as a religious symbol, has been used for centuries, across many cultures. In ancient alchemy, the vertical line of the cross signifies the celestial plane, whilst the horizontal signifies the earthly plane. At it's purest translation, the crucifix is a cross roads. The cross represents many possibilities, many paths - but ultimately the commitment to one.
- Made to order (2-3 weeks for silver, 3 - 4 for gold)
- We can accommodate both UK and US sizes, please specify your desired size in the note section during checkout
- Available with oxidised cross upon request (this makes the cross appear black)
- Heavy oval signet ring perfect for men and women
- Delivered gift wrapped in our branded gift box
- Handmade in England