Our Arachne necklace was named after a character in the latin poem Metamorphoses, which tells the tale of a beautiful young woman who beat the goddess Minerva in a weaving contest. When the enraged goddess punished her, she died of shame and was transformed into a spider.
Arachne features a warm yellow Golden Quartz hexagon, with a secret spider web at the back of the necklace. This allows it's wearer to wear two ways. The pendant hangs from a sturdy rectangular link chain.
Each Arachne necklace is painstakingly crafted by hand to fit the hand cut gemstones they hold. Due to this, no two settings or webs are the same, just like they are in nature.
- Ready to ship - one available
- 20-22inch chain (see model photo)
- Pendant: approx 1.5x1.5 inches
- Gold brass pendant with gold steel chain
- Delivered gift wrapped with dust bag and box