A heavy talismanic reminder of the great beyond.
Inspired by classical memento mori totems, our Eternal Sleep necklace is the perfect morbid modern heirloom for men and women.
This chunky pendant features a large rope bound rectangle, finished with a brushed black oxidised background to give a 'just unearthed after centuries' look. The pendant is finished with a shiny skull emblem and is strung from a heavy silver rope chain. Handmade in the metal of your choice.
- Ships in 2 weeks for brass, 3-4 weeks for silver and gold to allow time for hallmarking
- Size: pendant full length is 3.5cm, widest point is 2cm, thickness is 4mm
- 2.8mm heavy rope chain (24 inches)
- Heavy pendant (silver weighs 22g, 18ct weighs 31g)
- Brass option comes with gold plated steel chain which is hypoallergenic
- Silver option chain is 24" with a 2 cm extender (as is heavy gold plated silver version)
- Solid gold option chain is 20 inches and rope cut may vary slightly from silver option.
- Gift wrapped
INFO ON MATERIAL OPTIONS
Brass - Brass is a base metal used primarily in fashion costume jewellery and requires extra care to prolong it's appearance. Brass will naturally tarnish over time so we suggest keeping these pieces stored away when not wearing. It is also worth noting that some peoples skin PH is naturally acidic and may react with brass jewellery leaving green marks on the skin. This is not harmful to the wearer in any way however can be frustrating. If you have experienced such a reaction in the past, we suggest investing in silver or gold options as these are metals suitable for every day wear, are hypoallergenic and will not react with the skin.
Plating - We use heavy electro plating on top of solid silver, with a thickness between vermeil and filled. Unlike brass plated jewellery, plating on top of solid silver ensures that your piece will retain it's value over time. Our plating is hardwearing but will gradually dull and fade over time. We recommend not wearing plated jewellery every day, not wearing in water and like brass, keeping stored away when not wearing. We can re-plate this piece for a small fee in the future should you wear this piece every day and it needs some TLC or we can strip the plating off should you ever want it to go back to being a silver piece of jewellery.