Our 'Lady of Ashes' talisman was inspired by medieval punishment and classic memento mori totems.
A talismanic token inspired by the vulnerability and emotional binds we feel in grief, once a life has passed. This heavy pendant depicts a skull faced hanged woman, laid bare and bound with winding ropes.
Available with a 24" 2.3mm thick chain (as seen in the gold brass photos) or without a chain, so you can add to your own charm necklace or personalise with one of our spare chains (see other photos for styling examples)
- Made to order - 2 - 3 weeks for brass, 3-4 weeks for silver and gold (to allow time for production and hallmarking)
- Solid brass, silver or, rose or yellow gold vermeil (heavy gold plated silver) or solid 9ct yellow gold
- Length 5.5cm x Width 0.7cm
- 24" chain with 4cm extender in your chosen metal or no chain option - leave a note during checkout for a shorter chain length.
- Handmade in England
- Gift wrapped in a box, void black tissue and sealed with our gold wax snake crest